Sunday, August 14, 2011

Visa Success - Part II

Being away from my computer for the last few days while Amy was Matron of Honor at her friend Becky's wedding has kept me from reporting on my highly successful trip to Boston on Friday. The bus ride from Springfield was late on arrival by 1 minute, there was one person ahead of me in the visa room at the Italian Consulate and I exited the building less than 15 minutes after checking in with both of our visas in hand! After a two hour wait in South Station I caught the commuter rail to Worcester where Amy picked me up in route to the wedding. Using public transportation brought me quickly back to all of our European travel. I have to admit, I have slept better each of the past two nights. I guess the stress was influencing me somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment