Thursday, November 17, 2011

Time Out

The marvels of the internet, in addition to even having this blog, allow me to fool all of you by publishing posts at a scheduled time rather than as they are written. Thus, you were reading posts about All Hallows Eve while Amy and I were actually off relaxing in Soprabolzano. This caused some confusion as some readers thought we were away from home, traveling, right up until my birthday when actually I was reporting our adventures one day at a time after our return - nearly a week after they took place.

In a similar fashion, we have been traveling on a six-day, five-night with our school since Monday. If you are reading this, it means I was unable to find a way to get online to cancel this post and write instead about our current experiences. That means I will have lots to write about when we return, sometime late on Saturday.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment