Monday, February 13, 2012

Off on Vacation

Well, sort of. We are headed off on a 10-day trip with the school to Sicily. The students travel within Italy as part of their program and we get to tag along as chaperones. Minimal work and everything is covered, right down to meals. But, we do have to hang out with 59 teenagers. I actually like most of them, so it could be worse. I figure I can announce this since anybody reading it is 3000 miles away and unlikely to want to break into our apartment to steal the single suitcase of clothing which we are each leaving behind.

Anyway, I have no idea what internet access will be like and will not be bringing my laptop so I don't plan to post until our return. By then I should have plenty to write about, assuming I can remember it all! I will take lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment